Group tuition for schools and organisations
|Subjects:||English, Mathematics, Science & Cultural Literacy|
|Resources:||£15/student per term|
|Number of students:||2 to 5 students|
|Assessment:||Initial and end of term assessment given per term|
|Exams/tests:||Sats, 11+, end of year assessments and GCSE|
|Age range:||5 years to 16 years|
|Times:||To be negotiated|
|Price:||£60 per hour (2-5 students)|
This service is ideal for:
- Schools/organisations wishing to provide additional learning support to children who have ‘fallen behind’ a little.
- Pupil referral units wanting an exciting additional learning support service that also engages the parents.
- Schools with high levels of BMAE students.
- Raising the self-esteem and confidence of learners.
The Simon Education Method
- Simon Education works with the whole family to improve learning.
- Uses the Simon Education workbooks (33) that also focus on art, philosophy and drama to further engage the learners.
- Based on 25 years of research and best practice.
All of our tutors have enhanced CRBs and we obtain two references on each tutor.